Send resume to email@example.com with ‘RI Dispensary’ in the subject line.
Our Site: HempStaff
Our client is an existing medical marijuana cultivation, processing and dispensing in Rhode Island.. Our client is presently searching for experienced Dispensary Agents / Dispensary Managers.
1. Schedule Dispensary Agents and provide back up as needed; ensure the dispensary is adequately staffed at all times.
2. Approve leave requests submitted by Dispensary Agents to ensure adequate coverage.
3. Responsible for conflict resolution among staff and liaison between the Dispensary and other departments as needed.
4. Conduct performance evaluations of dispensary staff in accordance with agency policies and state regulations.
5. Make sure the Inventory and POS Systems are properly maintained
1. Assist in the planning for all Dispensary services, as well as evaluate the needs and effectiveness of current practices. This includes:
a. All dispensing activity
b. Maintenance of medication records
c. Accurate execution of medication orders.
2. Assist in assuring the security of scheduled drug dispensing and storage; keep accurate records of scheduled drug dispensing and storage in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
3. Assist in liaison with other departments within the agency as well as the community and addiction treatment facilities and health care providers as needed to coordinate client care.
4. Additional duties as assigned.
• Previous Dispensary or Pharmacy Experience Preferred.
• Must be able to pass a background check with no drug related felonies as required by the state of Rhode Island.
Compensation: Pay is highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
6 total views, 1 today